Bedste Hip Replacement Hospitaler i Indien
Ved du ikke, hvor du skal starte?
- Tal med vores læge
- Få svar inden for 5 minutter
Hip replacement is a medical procedure in which a specialist carefully expels the damaged or worn off hip joint & replaces it with an artificial joint which is usually made out of metal or plastic (hip prosthesis). It is normally used when all other non-surgical treatments have failed to provide any relief from the discomfort. The procedure helps in calming the agonizing hip joint pain, while also making walking much easier and effortless for the patients. Hip Replacement Hospitals in India, are equipped with the latest technology combined with the best surgical minds.
1. Hvordan ved jeg, hvilket hospital der er det rigtige for mig? Hvordan gennemgår/vurderer jeg et hospital?
Following things can help patients find the best hip replacement hospital in India:
• Is the hospital certified to provide healthcare facilities by a government organization (NABH or JCI)?
JCI (Joint Commission International) er en international sammenslutning, der har fastlagt standarderne for læger, der hjælper med at beskytte patienterne.
NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare) is a similar association that analyses the quality of treatment provided by Indian hospitals.
• How is the infrastructure of the hospital? Hip Replacement surgery requires a hospital stay of 5 to 7 days making it important that patient feels comfortable with the services and the infrastructure of the hospital. We recommend patients to explore the gallery of the hospitals before making their final choice.
• Is the hospital equipped with the technology required for the surgery? It is important that the hospital has the resources to allow the surgeon to perform a successful surgery. Patients should seek a second opinion before a major surgery like hip replacement, that will help them explore new surgical techniques which can potentially cause less damage and result in speedier recover.
• Hvad er kirurgens kvalifikationer? Hvor meget erfaring har lægerne og personalet på hospitalet? Erfaring og kvalifikationer spiller en vigtig rolle i at bestemme kvaliteten af den behandling, der leveres af en sundhedsperson, så sørg for at læse lægernes karriereprofil omhyggeligt.
• How are the reviews of the hospital? Patients can search for the reviews of old patients or directly contact Medmonks to learn about the goodwill of the hospital.
Patients can browse through Medmonks to find the Best Hip Replacement Hospital In India by comparing its infrastructure, staff and the technologies.
2. Hvorfor varierer omkostningerne ved behandling på forskellige hospitaler i det samme land eller samme sted?
The cost of treatment can vary across hospitals in India, because of the following factors:
- Hospitalets beliggenhed
- Honorarer til kirurgen
- Experience/ Specialization of the Surgeon
- Teknologien brugt i operationen
- Use of any unique drugs or special blood components
- Hospitalets infrastruktur
3. Hvilke faciliteter gives til internationale patienter?
Medmonks provides international patients with an array of extended services including:
- Visa og flyvehjælp
- Discount on Treatment Packages
- Gratis Oversætter
- 6-Month Free Follow-up Care after the treatment
Og meget mere.
4. Leverer hospitaler telemedicinske tjenester til internationale patienter?
There are a few hospitals in India, that provide telemedicine services, like Fortis & Apollo Hospitaler, but the majority of them do not include it in the package. This means that most hospitals don’t have these facilities, and even if some do provide it, it would be quite expensive.
Medmonks, on the other hand, offers a 6 six month follow-up care package for its patients after their treatment which consists of two video call and unlimited message chat consultation with their doctor after their treatment.
5. Hvad sker der, hvis en patient ikke kan lide det hospital, de har valgt? Vil Medmonks hjælpe patienten med at skifte til et andet hospital?
If patients are not satisfied with the services offered at their selected hospital, they can get in touch with Medmonks and ask them to transfer them to a different facility of similar stature. The company will work on the issue without any cross-questioning, ensuring that the patient is shifted to a hospital of their choice, without altering their treatment schedule.
6. What is the cost of hip replacement surgery in India?
The hip replacement surgery cost in India starts at USD 5200 which can vary depending on the type and quantity of material used in the formation of the implants.
The cost of the procedure can also vary depending on the type of surgery (Unilateral/ Bilateral) being performed on the patient.
Contact Medmonks, to know the exact cost of hip replacement surgery in India.
7. What kind of treatment is offered in India?
India accounts for numerous internationally trained, experienced and skilled specialists that help patients feel safe in their hands. There are three types of hip surgery performed at Indian hospitals - Total hip replacement (bilateral surgery), partial hip replacement (unilateral surgery) & hip resurfacing. The most common causes which makes a patient a good candidate for hip surgery are Dysplasia, Avascular necrosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rheumatoid arthritis, a broken hip socket, Primary Osteoarthritis, Hip fractures and Post-traumatic arthritis. All the hip surgery doctors & hospitals in India are more than competent to deal with and solve these issues, providing patients with a wide range of effective treatment solutions.
8. Hvorfor vælge Medmonks?
"Medmonks is a leading healthcare assistance company that has been constructed to facilitate international patients with their medical treatment overseas. The company holds patients hands throughout the process helping them from their visa approvals to their fight booking back home.
Vores udvidede tjenester:
Verificerede læger │Certified Hip Replacement Hospitals in India
Affordable Cost of Hip Replacement in India
Visa Assistance │ Flybestillinger
Indlogeringsarrangementer │Religiøs og diætfacilitering
Lægebesøg │ Hospitalsbestilling
Pre & Post Arrival Online Consultation”