Bedste Anal Cancer Behandling Hospitaler i Indien
Ved du ikke, hvor du skal starte?
- Tal med vores læge
- Få svar inden for 5 minutter
Cancer is a malignant tumor that affects a significant amount of the population worldwide. Thousands of medical tourists travel abroad for their cancer treatment in India every year.
Anal Cancer usually develops in the colon or rectum. A colorectal surgeon performs the surgery to remove the abnormal tissues from the patient's body by extracting the surrounding of the colon (margin). The early stages of Melanoma are treated via surgery only.
India accounts for some of the best anal cancer treatment hospitals, which are spread in the country’s metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore. Majority of these hospitals have two divisions one for cancer treatment and second for research, that help them in discovering and exploring new methods to cure cancer.
1. Hvordan ved jeg, hvilket hospital der er det rigtige for mig? Hvordan gennemgår/vurderer jeg et hospital?
Cancer treatment can stretch over a period of weeks, in which a patient might have to admit for surgery or visit the hospital regularly for their therapy sessions. This makes it important that they choose a hospital where they feel comfortable.
Faktorer, der bør overvejes, før du vælger et hospital:
• Is the hospital accredited by NABH or JCI? JCI (Joint Commission International) is an international patient safety board that helps in categorizing healthcare service providers with world-class facilities. NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) is the Indian board of certification created to help the patient identify a government-approved hospital.
• What is the location of the hospital? The selection of the hospital should be based on the facilities available in and around the hospital. Patients might feel tempted to opt for hospitals located in less developed states of India, due to reduced cost but won’t be able to avail the resources and technology required for their surgery.
• Hvilke anmeldelser og vurderinger har tidligere patienter givet hospitalet? Patienter kan læse anmeldelserne på vores hjemmeside som referencer for at analysere kvaliteten af de tilbud, der tilbydes på hospitalet.
• What technologies and equipment are available in the hospital. Does the hospital offer all types of cancer treatments? It is important that the hospital is equipped with the technology to deliver different types of cancer treatments like surgical equipment, radiotherapy, CyberKnife, chemotherapy, immunotherapy etc. as different procedure are used for treating different stages of anal cancer.
• The experience of cancer treatment doctors (surgeons, radiologists, oncologists). Experience plays an important role in defining the success rate of a doctor. Their familiarity with the medical machines and tools increases the chances of patient’s recovery.
Patients can use our website to research the infrastructure, technologies, and doctors/surgeons of some of the best anal cancer treatment hospitals in India. However, we suggest you contact Medmonks directly to get reliable details about the hospital.
2. What are the common techniques used for treating anal cancer at hospitals in India?
These are some of the popular treatments used for treating anal cancer:
Kirurgi - is the fastest way of getting rid of a significant portion of the tumor from the patient’s body. However, this treatment can't be used for treating all stages of anal cancer.
Abdominoperineal Resection – is a complex operation in which an incision is made on the abdomen and around the anus for removing tissues from the rectum and the anus. The surgeon might also remove the nearby lymph nodes from the groin, although it is done much later.
As the anus (anal sphincter) is removed, a new opening is made for the extraction of stool. The end portion of the colon will be attached with a stoma (small incision in the abdomen). Then a bag is attached to the abdomen for collecting the stool. This whole process is called kolostomi.
Kemoterapi - bruger anti-cancer medicin til at dræbe og forhindre væksten af kræftceller i patientens krop.
Stråleterapi – uses powerful X-rays to target the affected portion of the patient’s body, killing cancer cells within a few sessions.
CyberKnife – Det er den mest avancerede form for kræftbehandling, der er indarbejdet for at levere nøjagtighed, som hjælper med at fremme hurtigere helbredelse. CyberKnife bruger LINAC (letvægts lineær accelerator), der er fastgjort til en robotarm, der hjælper med at levere fokuserede doser af stråling på det målrettede område eller tumoren. De fleste kræfthospitaler i Indien tilbyder CyberKnife-behandling, som hvert år lokker hundredvis af internationale patienter i Indien.
3. Hvorfor varierer omkostningerne ved kræftbehandling på forskellige hospitaler i det samme land eller samme sted?
cost of cancer treatment can vary in different hospitals within the same region because of the facilities, technologies, or the extended services provided by them. Most high price hospitals have an advanced infrastructure and are incorporated to deliver treatment for most health conditions, while low-cost hospitals might not facilitate all forms of new technology or might not have a staff of highly reputed doctors. In some cases, the cost of the treatment might vary due to the room charges, as well.
4. Hvilke faciliteter tilbydes internationale patienter?
Internationale patienter behandles med samme omhu og opmærksomhed som de hjemlige patienter, men hospitalet giver dem dog ekstra vejledning og assistance, for at hjælpe dem med at tilpasse sig i det fremmede land.
Medmonks faciliterer internationale patienter med følgende tjenester for at gøre deres ankomst, ophold og afgang så behageligt som muligt:
• A network of verified hospitals and doctors to make selection easier for them.
• Pick-up on arrival
• Personal translator to help them communicate with the doctor and other people during their stay in India.
• Accommodation Adjustments
• Doctor appointments and surgery booking
• 24*7 Assistance for any form of emergency
• Other Miscellaneous services
5. Leverer lægecentret telemedicinske tjenester til internationale patienter?
Most anal cancer treatment hospitals in India provide telemedicine services. And even if the patient’s hospital doesn’t offer these services, Medmonks can arrange a free video call consultation for the patient with the surgeon for any follow-up care.
6. Hvad sker der, hvis en patient ikke kan lide det sundhedscenter, de har valgt? Vil Medmonks hjælpe patienten med at skifte til et andet hospital?
Cancer treatment requires patients to visit the hospital regularly or admit there. So, if a patient is unhappy with the hospital staff, they are likely to feel uncomfortable that might prevent them from going there regularly. We want to make our patients stay here as easy and as comfortable as possible. We understand such situations where a patient might get second thoughts about their preferred hospitals and want to move to a different setting. We help the patient in moving to a different hospital while ensuring that their same treatment is continued there without delay.
7. Hvad er den gennemsnitlige pris for forskellige kræftbehandlinger i Indien?
Indien er den mest overkommelige destination for kræftbehandling i verden, der opkræver ti gange lavere gebyrer end de fleste førsteverdensnationer som USA og Storbritannien.
Cost of Anal Cancer Surgery in India – starting from USD 2900
Cost of Chemotherapy in India starting from USD 400 per cycle
Udgifter til strålebehandling i Indien – USD 3500 (IMRT)
Udgifter til CyberKnife i Indien – USD 6500
Immunotherapy Cost in India starting from – USD 1600
Cost of Hormone therapy in India – USD 800 - USD 1000
Targeted Therapy Cost in India starting from USD 1000
Bemærk: The cost of these procedures is subject to vary depending on the stage of cancer and where the cells have spread.
8. Arbejder de bedste kræftbehandlingskirurger, onkologer og radiologer i Indien kun på berømte hospitaler?
Ja, det gælder i de fleste tilfælde. De fleste hospitalers omdømme og velvilje er afhængige af deres lægers erfaring og medicinske resultater, især når vi taler om kræftbehandling. De fleste kræftbehandlingslæger analyseres ud fra deres succesrate, som i sidste ende bestemmer hospitalets placering.
9. Hvorfor skal jeg bruge Medmonks tjenester?
"Medmonks healthcare is a leading medical travel assistance service provider that facilitates healthcare services for international patients by guiding them to the best anal cancer hospitals in India. We receive more than 100 queries from cancer patients around the world every month.
Grunde til at bruge vores tjenester:
Tjenester før ankomst – We help in guiding patients to select the best hospitals in India and arrange free video call consultation with their doctor, allowing them to make a decision based on their interaction with a professional about their condition. Apart from this we also assist patients with visa approvals and their flight tickets.
Ankomstservice – We provide airport pickups, accommodation, doctor appointment management, translator and 24*7 customer care facilities for our patients during their stay.
Post-retur-tjenester – Patient can stay in touch with their anal cancer doctor in India after they go back to their country, and can discuss any concern or medical emergency with them over a video or an online chat consultation."
Kontakt Medmonks for booking an appointment with the best Anal Cancer Treatment Hospitals in India.