Bedste Lungekræft Behandling Hospitaler i Indien
Ved du ikke, hvor du skal starte?
- Tal med vores læge
- Få svar inden for 5 minutter
Lung cancer first makes its appearance in the cells of the lungs. In this condition, there is a division of the cells in the lungs at an alarming rate. Consequently, there is a growth of a tumor which makes normal breathing an extremely challenging exercise. What is called tumor is, in fact, a group of cancer cells that grow and destroy the surrounding tissues. Treatments for lung cancer usually depend on the stage of cancer, type of cancer and the general health of the individual. Lung cancer is usually divided into two types: non-small cell lung cancer and small cell lung cancer. Some of the common treatments for lung cancer are surgery, chemotherapy, radiation and targeted therapy. When it comes to lung cancer treatment, the lung cancer hospitals in India are some of the best in the world and boast the best oncologists. The combination of the latest infrastructure and the latest technologies make India a highly preferred destination for the treatment of lung cancer in India.
1. Hvordan ved jeg, hvilket hospital der er det rigtige for mig? Hvordan gennemgår/vurderer jeg et hospital?
It is extremely important to choose the right hospital when seeking lung cancer treatment in India. Finding the right hospital where the doctors are well-equipped is of utmost importance. There are several factors which you should weigh-in before deciding where you want to be treated.
As overwhelming as the entire experience may be, these are some of the points to consider while choosing a hospital for lung cancer in India.
• Allerede i starten bør du finde ud af, om det hospital, der overvejes, er akkrediteret af NABH eller JCI. NABH, som står for National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers, er en konstituerende bestyrelse for kvalitetskontrol i Indien, der er oprettet for at bestemme kvaliteten og standarden for behandling leveret på forskellige hospitaler i Indien. JCI, som står for Joint Commission International, er en rådsbestyrelse, som er oprettet for at hjælpe internationale patienter med at bestemme kvaliteten af behandlingen på hospitaler i hele verden.
• The location of the hospital also plays an important role. Before opting for lung cancer treatment in any healthcare center, you should assess the kind of services that the hospitals offer, both inside and out. The idea of choosing a hospital for its low cost, even though it may be in an isolated area, is quite tempting. However, the low cost at these hospitals comes at a price, which is the absence of the latest medical equipment and technology.
• One can never underestimate the importance of reviews while deciding the right hospital for lung cancer treatment. You can get access to reviews of former patients along with other useful information on our website while deciding the right lung cancer healthcare institute.
• Another factor to consider is: whether the hospital is equipped with satisfactory medical equipment for effective treatment of lung cancer or not? Lung cancer is cured, individually or in combination, of five treatments, which are, surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, targeted treatments and immunotherapy. Lung cancer surgery also carries certain risks with it, including bleeding and infection. So, the importance of having the right expertise at hand cannot be overemphasized.
Apart from considering these factors, patients can always browse the internet in helping them decide the right hospital for the best lung cancer treatment in India. However, an easier, and more reliable way is contacting Medmonks which provides you with accurate and reliable information, helps you decide the best lung cancer hospital and guides you throughout the process.
2. What treatments are employed for curing lung cancer?
Doctors take into consideration several factors before deciding the kind of treatment for lung cancer. Some of these are the stage of cancer, the overall health of the individual and the type of cancer. The various techniques and technologies employed for the treatment of lung cancer are mentioned below.
Surgery: Surgery is used to treat stage I and stage II non-small cell lung cancers. This is done to eliminate the tumor. This procedure involves a surgeon removing the lobe of the lung affected by the tumor. To perform this procedure, surgeons resort to video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS).
Chemotherapy: In this treatment, a certain combination of drugs is used to eliminate cancer cells. Chemotherapy drugs are administered intravenously (through a vein in your arm) or orally. It is used after surgery to eliminate any remaining cancer cells within the body, as well as before surgery to drastically reduce the size of cancer cells, thus making their removal quite easy.
Radiation therapy: In radiation therapy, x-rays are used to eliminate the cancer cells in the body. Radiation therapy can be performed either through external beam radiation or through brachyterapi (which involves the insertion of needles, catheters and seeds in the body).
Targeted treatment: Targeted treatment involves therapies that are carried out to eliminate cancer cells by blocking targets which tend to appear on the surface of cells. Targeted treatments for lung cancer treatment in India, and throughout the world, brings together several medical experts including pulmonary therapists, radiation oncologists, surgeons and Pulmonologer.
3. What are the reasons behind the variation in the cost of treatments at different hospitals in the same country or location?
There are several reasons behind variation in treatment costs in different hospitals in the same country. Some of these are:
Location of the hospital. (Hospitals located in metros and urban areas tend to have higher treatment costs than those located in the rural ones).
- Behandlingstype og dens varighed
- Den slags teknologi, der er involveret i behandlingen
- Forskellige ydelser tilbydes på hospitalet
- Hospitalets infrastruktur
- De gebyrer, lægerne opkræver
- Ekstra procedurer påkrævet af patienten.
4. Hvilke faciliteter tilbydes internationale patienter?
If a person chooses to avail the healthcare facilities provided by Medmonks, then these are the facilities provided to international patients:
- Visa og flyvehjælp
- Lægetid og behandlingsbestilling
- Gratis oversætter, så de frit kan formidle deres bekymringer med lægen
- Gratis Pick & Drop-service, så de ikke føler sig fortabte
- 24*7 kundeservice
- Gratis videokonsultation (før ankomst og efter afgang)
5. Leverer hospitaler telemedicinske tjenester til internationale patienter?
Most of the healthcare institutes for lung cancer in India provide telemedicine services for international patients. In cases, the particular hospital selected by the patient does not provide this service, patients who have used Medmonks services will enjoy a 6-month message chat service and two free video consultation sessions with their doctor post-treatment.
These services can be enjoyed by the patients for various purposes, from follow-up care to medical emergency.
6. Hvad sker der, hvis en patient ikke kan lide det hospital, de har valgt? Vil Medmonks hjælpe patienten med at skifte til et andet hospital?
There may be cases where the patient may be uncomfortable with the location, staff, facilities or the infrastructure of the hospital where they are seeking treatment, and wanting to shift to a different hospital. In such cases, patients can always contact our executives who will help them with the process of finding and shifting to a different hospital of a similar standing without altering their treatment schedule in any way.
7. Will you find the best lung cancer doctors working at famous hospitals only?
This is true in most cases. A hospital’s reputation depends on the medical achievements of its staff and doctors. It’s only natural that they seek to associate themselves with the best doctors in India. Doctors also prefer working at reputed and well-established healthcare institutions because they are equipped with the latest resources and advanced technology which helps them in providing the best healthcare to their patients.
8. Hvorfor skal du vælge Medmonks?
"Medmonks is one of the best medical travel assistance service providers which helps international patients to get the best healthcare facilities by assisting them in finding the best hospitals for lung cancer in India. Every month, we are flooded with queries from patients suffering from lung cancer around the world who are interested in seeking treatment in India due to the affordable costs of treatment.
Hvorfor skal du bruge vores tjenester?
Tjenester før ankomst – Medmonks assists patients in selecting the best lung cancer hospital in India and arranging video call consultations with their doctor. This enables them to arrive at a decision based on professional advice. Our services also extend to patient visa approvals and booking their flight tickets.
Ankomstservice – During the entire duration of the patients’ stay, they are provided with airport pickups, accommodation, doctor appointment management, translator and 24*7 kundeplejefaciliteter.
Tjenester efter retur – After receiving treatment at the lung cancer hospitals in India of your choice, patients can also stay in touch with their doctors after returning back to their country and share any concerns or seek any medical advice with them via video call or online chat consultation."